Music that changes lives…Lives that change the world!
Your donation makes a difference.
We are very grateful to sponsors who support our efforts to bring musical educational resources, programs and creativity to the greater Little Rock, Arkansas community.
It is so easy to change a student’s life.
There are many ways you can contribute to our various programs.
The majority of our funding is contributed by patrons.
Without these sponsors and others, the Arkansas Youth Chorale would not be what it is today. We are extraordinarily grateful for donations and would like to personally thank all new sponsors.
Please become a part of our AYC members by choosing one of the following donation opportunities.
All donations are processed through PayPal, guaranteeing safe and confidential online monetary transactions. Never used PayPal before? Click Here for more information.
Thank you so much for your support.
All donations will receive a year-end statement along with our non-profit ID# for your tax purposes.Please note, your contributions will go directly to the Arkansas Youth Chorale.
Make checks payable to: Arkansas Youth Chorale
Arkansas Youth Chorale
PO Box 94363
North Little Rock, AR 72190
Another way to Support
Kroger Community Rewards Program
When you use your Kroger Plus card, you will be helping support Arkansas Youth
Chorale. Gas, some prescriptions, alcohol and tobacco products will not count.
Please sign up as soon as possible and encourage your family and friends to also
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Have your Kroger Plus card handy when you sign up.
- If no card, you can get them at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Once on the site above, Click on Sign In/Register
- Most likely you will need to click on SIGN UP TODAY, if you do not have an online account with Kroger at this time.
- Required to sign up is your zip code, favorite store, email address, password and agreeing to terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Once to link, click on My Account, use your email and password to get to the next step.
number. (note if you add your phone number associated with the Kroger Plus card your account will automatically updated with the phone number as the Alternate number. This is important, since if you use your phone number at checkout time, and it is not registered as the alternate number that transaction will not be sent on to the program.
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter the NPO number, 63754 or select the name, Arkansas Christian Fine Arts Fellowship, from the list and click CONFIRM. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- If you have any problems, call 800-576-4300, select option 4 for help or to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- ACFAF will receive a check quarterly from Kroger
- At the beginning of each calendar year, you are required to sign up again for the rewards program. (We will send out reminder)
- After you have signed up, at the bottom of your Kroger receipt you will see ‘****Kroger Community Rewards**** ‘
- Use Kroger Plus card or phone number at each purchase for each purchase to count.
By shopping with this link, you are automatically supporting Arkansas Youth Chorale and the Arkansas Christian Fine Arts Fellowship. We receive a small percentage of each eligible purchase!